Specification of Water-Based stearic acid emulsion
|Appearance||Particle size||Solid content||Molecular formula||whiteness||Melting point||viscosity||specific gravity||PH||Viscosity|
|White milky emlusion||12¶Őm||30%|
Note: according to user requirements can provide different size products.
Product Performance of Water-Based stearic acid emulsion
This product uses the import stearic acid, joins the food grade disperser, through the high temperature emulsification equipment, under certain condition processing refinement. The pure product is a uniform and stable solution system with milky white luster.
Application of Water-Based stearic acid emulsion
(1) It is widely used in cosmetics, plasticcold plasticizers, release agent, stabilizer, surfactant, rubber vulcanization agent, waterproofing agent, polishing agent, metal soap, metal mineral flotation agent, softener, pharmaceuticals and other organic chemicals.
(2) It can be used as a solvent oil soluble pigment, crayonstransferslip agents, wax paper polishing agent, stearic acid glyceride emulsifier etc..
(3) It be used as a lubricant, defoaming agent in food industry. Water stearic acid is the main raw material for producing almond honey and milk.
(4) Water stearic acid is widely used in the manufacture of PVC plastic pipes, plates, profiles and films. PVC heat stabilizer, with good lubricity and good light, thermal stability. In the plastic PVC tube, stearic acid helps prevent the process"Coking" is a kind of effective heat stabilizer in the processing of PVC film, and it can prevent the discoloration of finished products.
(5) Water stearic acid plays an important role in the synthesis and processing of rubber. Is widely used in natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex vulcanizing agent, also can be used as a plasticizer and. In the production of synthetic rubber as an emulsifier, in the production of foam rubber, can be used as foaming agent, can also be used as rubber mold release agent.
(6) Water stearic acid is used for emulsification cream and cream in the two types of skincare products, paste to make it into a stable white. Stearic acid soap esters are more widely used in cosmetic industry.
(7) The modification of water soluble stearic acid used in the series of nano silica, nano calcium carbonate, light calcium carbonate.
Storage of Water-Based stearic acid emulsion
Avoiding light and heat.
Shelf life: 6 months at room temperature.
Package: 50Kg plastic barrels.
According to the regulations of general chemical storage, stored in a cool dry place.