Purity:£ĺ99% or customized
Size:2-4um, nano size or customized
EINECS No.: 235-120-4
Titanium Carbide Nanoparticles (TiC) Features:
Titanium carbide nanoparticle possesses high purity, narrow range particle size distribution, and larger specific surface area. Also, nano TiC has a good conductivity and chemical inert ability to steel and iron. 2. Its melting point is about 3200 °„C. TiC nanoparticle is an essential component of cemented carbide with high hardness, corrosion resistance, thermal stability, etc. Also, it is often used in manufacture of wear-resistant materials, cutting tools, mold, metal melting crucible and many other fields.
Titanium Carbide Nanoparticle Specification:
Titanium Carbide Nanopowder Applications:
1) Nano TiC is used in manufacturing wear-resistant materials like cutting tools,mold and metal melting crucible etc.
2) Powder metallurgy application:Nano TiC can be used in powder metallurgy industry to produce ceramics, hard alloy spare parts e.x. drawing die,hard alloy mold...
3) Nano titanium carbide ceramic is a good optical material;
4) TiC nanopowder coating can improve the alloy, abrasive steel bearings, nozzles, cutting tools wear resistance;
5) Titanium carbide nanoparticles can be used in abrasive and mold industry to replace Aluminium oxide,silicon carbide,boride silicon, chromic oxide. Its grainding capacity is as good as artificial diamond.
Titanium Carbide Nanoparticles Storage Conditions:
Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, this product should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the product should be avoided under stress and spark because it is flammable.