|ITEM NO||Appearance||Particle size||Purity||structure||Bulk Density||True Density|
|Tr-Fe3O4-P1||Dark Brown||200nm||99.5%||spherical||0.84 g/cm3||4.8-5.1 g/cm3|
|Tr-Fe3O4-P2||Dark Brown||20nm||99.5%||flake||0.84 g/cm3||4.8-5.1 g/cm3|
1.Fe3O4 also known as Fe3O4, black powder. Density 5.18 °„ C, the temperature 1538 °„ C, while decomposition.
2. The humid condition in the air easily oxidized to ferric oxide. Acid soluble and insoluble in water, ethanol and ether. Pigments and scouring agents. Specially designed magnetic iron oxide system can be used tape recordings and telecommunications equipment.
3. Magnetite natural births. From the steam iron or iron oxide heating at 400 °„ C using hydrogen derived
1. Nano fe3o4 powder, magnetic, external magnetic field can be directed to move, and magnetic powder in the external alternating electromagnetic field can produce heat stable chemical properties, which uses a wide range.
2. Uses nano fe3o4 powder is quite extensive. In the biomedical field, magnetic nano-materials are widely used as carriers of various anticancer drugs to form magnetically targeted drug delivery systems.
3. Magnetic microspheres magnetic nano material can be widely used in magnetic separation of immune cells, magnetic resonance angiography imaging and so on.
4. Surface modified nano fe3o4 powder, made from magnetic liquid dispersion medium.
5. Using the deep black color and magnetic of fe3o4 nanoparticles can be made magnetic materials, high gradient magnetic separator, microwave absorbing materials, special coatings and xerographic developer.
6. The nano-magnetic material can be widely used in various types of chemical fiber, plastics, rubber and other products, health care products, health products, excellent add material.